Please read the following booking terms. They apply to reservations made at Surfivor – Surf Travel & Adventure Unipessoal Lda (“Surfivor Surf Camp” or “SSC”).
How To Make A Reservation?
To make a reservation for a surfing holiday at Surfivor Surf Camp, please use one of the following means available:
Website – use the booking engine on our website and book your surf holiday online.
Search for your preferred dates and ideal surf package and select one of our locations – Surfivor in Esmoriz or Porto.
It’s required to have a PayPal account to complete the online reservation.
Email – if you require further help and need more information about special dates, length of stay, different surf packages or other, please contact us and we will respond to your questions, confirm availability and guide you through the booking process.
Phone – you can call us from Mon – Fri from 9am – 18pm. Our office staff will help you through the booking process.
50% deposit required for reservation; remaining 50% until 7 days before arrival day.
Please note: your reservation is only valid and your accommodation guaranteed upon confirmation of the deposit payment. In case of a bank transfer you must make reference to the name the reservation was made on and send a print screen or proof of transaction per email for obtaining a confirmation.
Weekly price is for min. stay of 7 nights from Sunday to Sunday. If booked on other days, nightly rates apply!
Ex: 7x 65 = 455,- instead of 400,-
Additional week discount (2nd, 3rd, etc): 10% off (only for Surf Camp / Guiding package)
Surf Courses are always from Monday – Saturday and Sunday is free surfing!
50% deposit required for reservation; remaining 50% until 7 days before arrival day
Bookings made online are automatically directed to PayPal for partial or full payment of the surf holiday price.
PayPal charges a 4% fee that will be added to your holiday price.
Payments through bank transfer should use the following bank connection:
BANK NAME: BPI, SA
ACCOUNT HOLDER: Surfivor – Surf Travel & Adventure Unipessoal Lda
IBAN – PT50 0010 0000 5157 6200 0018 5
Bank name: Banco BPI SA
Address:Rua 28 nr. 558
Post code: 4500-292
It is required that you make reference to the name the reservation was made on and send a print screen or proof of transaction per email in order to obtain a confirmation.
Cancelling your reservation results in lost of 50% booking deposit, which remains valid for one year from date of payment. Furthermore the following cancellation fees may apply:
- Within 30 days prior to arrival: 25% of remaining holiday price
- Within 7 days prior to arrival: 50% of remaining holiday price
- Within 1 day prior to arrival: 100% full payment
In case you wish to change details of your reservation after it has been confirmed e.g. guest names, date changes, etc, you can do so until 30 days before beginning of holiday. After this period you will have to cancel your booking and re-book through our website again and SSC cannot guarantee availability.
The Surf House has a self- catering regime and therefore you are responsible for keeping the kitchen, bathrooms and common areas clean, undamaged and ready for others to use. It is expected from guests to respect each other as they share the lodging. For any damage caused to equipment or disregard for conduct rules you will be held responsible and SSC holds the right to refuse accommodation and invite guests to leave the surf camp.
– CHECK IN 16 – 20 PM / CHECK OUT 12 AM.
– Children under 2 yrs: no charge for accommodation.
– Children under 12 yrs: 50% charge for accommodation.
– No pets allowed
– Silence time: 24h00 – 07h00.
– No smoking inside the surf house.
– Guests staying in the shared room accommodation are expected to use only their bed and shelve to store luggage, leaving all other beds and shelves free for newcomers.
– The house should be left clean before departure. Extra cleaning expenses might be charged.
– Always return your room/ house key.
If you have booked our transfer service from / to Oporto Airport (OPO):
– Transfer must be booked 24 hours in advance and be confirmed by Surfivor Surf Camp through email. – The cancellation of a transfer must be done until 24 hours before arrival. If otherwise no refund for the transfer will be given.
– SSC driver will wait for you at the arrival hall of the Oporto airport, in the area reserved for the travel agents.
– Clients are required to show the confirmation of the reservation to the Surf Camp driver.
– The transfer can be refused by the SSC driver in the case of drunkenness, intoxication or aggressive behavior of the clients. If so, Surfivor Surf Camp has the right to charge 100% of the transfer price.
– The transfer can be refused with a charge of 30% over the full price in case of oversized baggage, if not announced in advance, incorrect booking regarding the number of passengers or the final destination.
When booking a transfer service, the client is required to provide a telephone number to be contactable when arriving in Portugal. In case of delay caused by the traffic, weather conditions or any other factors which could not be influenced by our part, Surfivor Surf Camp does not take any responsibility. Surfivor Surf Camp does not refund any alternative transfer taken by clients (namely taxi, train or bus). Surf School policy Surfing Lessons at Surfivor Surf Camp are always from Mondays to Fridays.
The time of the day at which surf lessons take place, depend on weather, tide and wave conditions and are decided by the responsible surfing instructor and written on the info board on a daily basis at 9h00 a.m. Weather and wave conditions are absolutely out of our control and therefore we can never guarantee for best surfing conditions.We do however make the most effort to be updated on recent forecasts to be able to decide for best surfing times and locations. Should by decision of the responsible surfing instructor the surf lessons be cancelled, due to dangerous or insufficient weather and wave conditions, SSC will organize alternative activities to replace surfing. Please respect the schedules of the surf lessons. SSC does not provide any exceptions to the regular surf class schedule. If you are expected for surf classes and you do not show up, SSC will make no refund. Every booking of the surf lessons is personalized. SSC has no relation with any substitute or sub contracted companies. Clients are strictly required to follow the instructions of their teacher, with special attention to the safety rules. In the case of injury inform your teacher without any delay.
If you are taking Surf lessons:
– Be sure you signed in for the surf insurance – Be on time for the surf classes
– You are responsible for your surf equipment. It should always be handled with care and brought back clean. Leave the sand on the beach!
– If you wish to keep the equipment at home (independent accommodation), you must pay a deposit of 250 EUR which will be given back when you return the surf equipment in good condition!
Our sports accident insurance only covers accidents that may happen during our surf classes and transportation on vehicles belonging to SSC. We strongly advise you before beginning of your holiday, to take an all risk travel insurance to cover for any incident.
SSC guarantees you that your personal information is just for company purpose. We will not share or give it to any third party. SSC holds the right however to use it for our newsletters with updates and interesting news, which you can cancel to receive at any time.
Founder & Managing Director:
Surfivor – Surf Travel & Adventure Unip. Lda
Company VAT Reg.: 510 593 879
Rua Pêro de Alenquer 555
3885-607 Praia de Esmoriz
Phone: + 351 939 336 434
The Content of this Website is protected under copyright and the use of texts, images and design is not allowed. Please contact us for permission.
Surfivor Surf Camp – Esmoriz – License number: 3487/AL
Surfivor Porto Surf Hostel – Porto – License number: 17191/AL