Surfivor Surf Camp Esmoriz is looking for a Surf Instructor for the period from April to October.
Located at the beautiful beach of Esmoriz and nearby all the best surf spots in the region, you’ll have the chance to turn your passion into your job and join a young and dynamic team.
Are you open minded, communicative, motivated and used to working independently? Then Surfivor Surf Camp is the right place for you!
Our Surf Camp in Esmoriz is right at the beach and to us it’s very important to provide a familiar atmosphere and have a close relation with our guests. We’re not the typical Party-Camp and our guests are usually within the 25-35 year old age range.
Your job is:
– Planning and carrying out the Surf Course (practice and theory)
– Organization and maintenance of surfing equipment
– Transfers to the surf spots
– Hosting 1 evening program per week with the guests (dinner, Porto tour, games, etc.)
– Contact person for the guests
– Good Mood & Friendliness =)
– More than 21 years of age
– Experience as Surf Instructor
– Surf Instructor certificate (ISA or FPS)
– Beach lifeguard
– Drivers license and driving skills
– Love for surfing and advanced level
– Fluent in English; German speaking preferred
– Enjoy camp life and hanging out with the guests
– Team player
– Independent and responsible worker
– 5 day surf course from Monday to Friday, 3-4hrs per day
– 1-2 Saturday per month Free Surf surveillance 3hrs
– Accommodation in shared team apartment
– breakfast & fully equipped kitchen; access to facilities and extra amenities
– 1 weekly BBQ
– Surf every day & live right at the surf spot!